Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My first impression on JCAPS

It was on 16th September 2006 I got a chance to listen the detailed instructions session on Sun SeeBeyond ICAN (Integrated Composite Application Network) Suite. I was in a training session conducted by sun professional services department in Hyderabad, India. My initial impression on the product was ‘wow its great’ because in my graduation day’s we used to dream on things like enterprise designer – which generates the code automatically on drag and drop of components. One more reason for such first impression on the product would be the nature of work I was doing at that time; I was spending a lot time in coding and I have never came across the products like eDesigner before the training. I am not only impressed with eDesigner, I am impressed with the availability of numerous adapters (eWays) the product suite is offering. The similar kind of adapters and features may also available in other EAI products as well but ICAN is the first product I have experienced. 24th September 2006 (the last day of our training) was the day I have decided to start my career in EAI domain and I was able to join SUN SOABI Professional Services department on 11th December 2006 as a consultant.

2 comments:

sai said...

Thanks dude,this is very useful information! I look forward to this post.
Could you pls throw some light on HTTP and HTTPS in JCAPS?

Thanks
Sai

Srini said...

please check my next blogs, i gave a detailed description of creating a project in Java CAPS to implement a HTTP service and client.